Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sprinkled With Life Spoiling

On Saturday I had a morning of spoiling with four other members of the weSTAMP Team at our upline Lorri Heiling's house.  We had a wonderful brunch with gifts and projects - that we didn't have to prep for - Yayyy!  As Demonstrator's we're always preparing for our customers, but this time Lorri prepared for us and we we spoiled and pampered!  It was so great!

Thank You Lorri!

Here is one of the cards we made today - isn't it just adorable!?


And So Simple!  

Tip Top Taupe base 11" x 4 1/4" - scored at 5 1/2"
Cone - Tip Top Taupe and fussy cut out - so easy to do though.
Ice Cream Scoops - Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Blushing Bride

Splatter some Gorgeous Grunge matching ink and it's done.

Add a sentiment outside and inside and you have a perfect birthday card.



Thank you for looking in today.  Come back tomorrow for more!

~ Donna

(if you are reading this in an email, be sure to go to my blog link below to see the pictures and links to my store!)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors