Monday, May 18, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Birthdays

So sorry I went missing the last couple of days.  I just had no crafting mojo in me!  I did get some organizing done though marking my retiring stamps, ribbons, dies and folders. What an undertaking!

Next is working through the DSP's.  That will be huge because I cut them into 6" x 6" squares easy to package up for quick cards or my BOGO sale.

So, today I got out my pre-order papers, stamps and punch and made some cute birthday cards.  I just love the Cherry On Top DSP stack that will be available to you all on June 2nd.  Sooner if you sign up as a Demonstrator - then you can order from the Demo-Only pre-order too!  I'd love to have you on my team.


This first card base is Watermelon Wonder (it looks so much prettier in real life).  DSP is 2" x 5 1/2" and Bermuda Bay is 2 3/8" x 5 1/2"

I stamped the cupcake base onto Delightful Dijon and cut it out with my paper snips.  Then stamping the cupcake top onto a piece of Cherry On Top with tiny little hearts and punched it out with the new Tree Builder Punch.

Then, see those little teeny tiny candles?  Yeah, well I cut them out of the Cherry on Top DSP also, right before I realized the Sprinkles of Life stamp set has a larger candle that would have been so much easier to cut!  ha ha - Jokes on me!  But hey, they are cute! Right?

The sentiments are from two stamp sets.  One that will be retiring June 2nd - Yippee Skippee and the other one is from Big Day, which was a Sale-a-Bration set.  They go so perfectly together.

 

This card used a base of Bermuda Bay.  The first layer from there is Watermelon Wonder cut at 5 1/4" x 4 and embossed with Large Polka Dot embossing folder.

Then cut one piece of DSP 4" x 2" and two pieces of DSP 4" x 1".  Center the two inch piece on the embossed piece and then add the two one inch pieces on the outside.

The Whisper White is 2" x 3 1/2" piece that was punched with Scalloped Tag Topper.


Thank you for looking in today. 

Remember, if you don't have a Demonstrator and would like to have a catalog, please get in touch with me and we'll work out a way to get one to you.

Happy Monday!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors