Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mother's Day Butterflies

I have another Mother's Day card to share, although it could be any kind of card since I put the sentiment on the inside.

The pattern on this was used in a previous post HERE - complete with measurements.  


Today I used the Park Lane DSP again, but chose the one with the small Blackberry Bliss and Daffodil Delight flowers.

Don't forget the inside!  The additional butterfly inside is from Butterfly Basics (which will be carrying over to the new Annual Catalog with the Butterfly Thinlits! Yayyy!)


I also decorated the envelope to give a little color to the outside.


Love the added bling of the Rhinestones. 



Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors