Monday, March 16, 2015

Berry Basket Bunny

Saturday was Mary Fontes' Stampin' Up workshop at my house and we had such FUN!  Want to see our Bunny Basket?

Here it is!  Adorable, right?  I just love punch art and it seems every year we figure out new ways to make a new bunny.  Here is my version for this year.

I was going to go to the store and get big white pom-pom's but thankfully Brittney suggested using cotton balls, which I already have in the house! Yay!  I cut them into thirds and they were a perfect fit.  They attach nicely with a big glue dot or several of our small ones.

Don't you just love his/her little feet?  So cute!

A tip on putting your bunny into the basket, adhere the front of the bunny inside the basket first, then turn it around and put on the feet by attaching them to the 2 1/2" Circle punch and then attach the tail, er, I mean, cotton ball!  :)


Here are the punches you need to make the bunny.  You should be able to click on the picture below to see larger image.


For our workshop, not only do I have this sampler for the girls, but I also have each of the punches marked with a sample of cardstock and the number they need to punch of each color.




 
Below is a video on YouTube from Stampin' Up!  Great instructions for putting it together.  SO easy!  We actually put ours together with Sticky Strip instead of staples, each one works fine.
 
*If you are reading this from email, go directly to my blog to see the video and links for my store.
 
 

One last little tip, when you put your bunny face on, stack two dimensionals together for a little bigger 3-D effect.

 
 
I hope you enjoyed this cute little basket and give it a try yourself.  Just click on any of the items below to go to my store.  (If you are reading this in an email, go to my blog to see the store links and possibly the YouTube video.
 
Thank you for looking in today!
 
~ Donna
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors