Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Love & Sympathy Cards

Do you ever feel like you should just sit down and make a BUNCH of cards that can be used for anything?  I'm beginning to think that, especially for the too many needed sympathy card. 

I went with my old faithful Love & Sympathy set.  This time I chose to use Calypso Coral and added an extra layer of Whisper White under the Whisper White with the stamped area.  I think it looks pretty good - what do you think?


I love this flower.  It's so easy to color with our Stampin' Write Markers and then stamp onto the card stock.  Being a small stamp and the fact that the stamp isn't smooth, makes it a perfect marker to stamp process.
 

On one of the cards, I was too anxious to put it together and forgot to stamp the Love and Sympathy on the front, so the message is conveyed inside.  Works for me!


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! This just always looks so nice, no matter what color is used.

      Great to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. Awesome card to have without a sentiment so when you need one there it is!!! But would you please share how many layers of cardstock is there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ~ there are five layers. My apologies, I usually try to give details better!

      The base is Calypso Coral - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
      Whisper White (with Perfect Polka Dots) 5 1/4" x 4"
      Calypso Coral 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"
      Whisper White 4 1/8" x 2 1/8"
      Whisper White 2" x 4" (the stamped layer is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals)

      Thank you for asking.

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors