Sunday, March 15, 2015

Blackberry Bliss Painted Petals

I just can't get enough of the Painted Petals stamp set from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  In Photopolymer, it is so easy to use and always has awesome results!


The color that should be the best match for this DSP is Blackberry Bliss (according to the color list on the back of the package) however, when I stamped with the Blackberry Bliss ink, it was just too dark to go with this particular DSP pattern.

So instead, I decided to go with Rich Razzleberry and I think it worked perfectly.  I did keep the cardstock mat and the ribbon as Blackberry Bliss and really like how it turned out.


Recipe:

  • Whisper White base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". 
  • DSP is Painted Blooms cut at 5 1/2" x 2"
  • Blackberry Bliss around the DSP is 5 1/2" x 2 1/4"
  • Whisper White in the center is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
  • Blackberry Bliss mat is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"


 

What do you think about the added "clouds" here?  Do you think they look like clouds?  I wanted something to go with the little flowers at the bottom and I wanted clouds.  Can you tell where they came from?





For this one, I inked one flower Blackberry Bliss and one flower Rich Razzleberry.  It seems to have photographed strangely though.  I also left off the sentiment so I could add whatever I needed later.


Tomorrow is another day - do you plan to spend it stamping?  I know I do!

Happy Sunday!

Thank you for looking in today ~ Donna

To shop for anything you see here, just click on any of the pictures below to go shopping in my online store!  If you are reading this in an email, go to my blog to see the list of products used.  Thank you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Donna I love this set of cards you made. I will try and CASE them soon. Thanks for sharing. Glenda J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! I'm glad you like it. CASE away! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors