Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Just Kidding!

Oh My Goodness, this is going to be on my order ASAP!!!  Check out the newly released Photopolymer Stamp Set (Just Kidding - 140667).  I love this set!  Just too stinkin' Cute!

 http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140667
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140667?dbwsdemoid=2115415

More Good News for Photopolymer Fans!!!

Stampin' Up!'s monthly photopolymer stamp set program was originally intended as a test to determine whether or not there was a market for this product. We've been very pleased with the results, so we're transitioning photopolymer stamps to our catalogs. The last monthly photopolymer stamp set will be offered today, March 10, and is guaranteed to be available for six months.  Yayyyy!!!

I'm so happy to hear this.  I love the Photopoly Stamps and will be glad to see them in the next catalog more and more!

Thanks for popping in AGAIN today - third one today, I promise no more until tomorrow! 

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors