Sunday, March 22, 2015

Best Day Ever Bunny

I have found my next new love!  Happy Easter Bunny - Minus the Easter (for now).  When I first spotted this stamp in the 2015 Occasions Catalog, I fell in love with the bunny, but mostly just the bunny.  Don't get me wrong, I like the whole stamp, but the bunny is what I really wanted.

So... (don't panic please) ... I cut the bunny OUT of the stamp!  EEEKKKK!  I know, I heard you all shriek there.  But it's okay, because I have two Happy Easter Bunny stamps.  Does that make it a little better?  ha ha!  The little eggs and sentiment were saved as well and are set apart so I can ink up just what I want, depending on the project.  Pictures at the bottom...

Here is the first card I made with my single bunny.  Isn't he (or she) just adorable?  There are so many cute things to do with it.  My boss, Karen, loves one of my other cards that has the Best. Day. Ever. with Cheerful Critters.  If you missed it, you can see it HERE.


I stamped the bunny first on a post-it note and fussy cut it out to make a mask.  Then I stamped bunny on the card and then put the post-it mask over it so I could stamp the flowers around.  The flowers are from Painted Petals using Wild Wasabi and Calypso Coral.

The "clouds" in the sky are also flowers from Painted Petals stamped with Soft Sky.



If you have a weak stomach when it comes to altering your stamps, you might not want to see the next two pictures.  *wink*  You've been warned...




So, will you give it a try?  If you need another Happy Easter Bunny, you can find it at my store!  Just click any of the pictures below from the "My Stampin Blog" links.  IF you are reading this in an email, you will need to go to my blog to see the pictures.

Happy Sunday!

Thank you for coming by today!

~ Donna
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors