Sunday, March 1, 2015

Love is Kindness - Spring Extravaganza 2015

On Saturday I attended a Spring Extravaganza put on by Lorri Heiling (my fabulous upline!).  Oh. My. Goodness.  We had so much fun and the projects were all wonderful and beautiful!

I don't think I can pick a favorite, but this one I'm sharing today would probably be the winner, IF I could pick one!

Isn't it just beautiful?


This great little project holds notecards and envelopes, perfect for gift giving!


Here are two of the cards we made to go inside.  We received an entire package of 40 note cards and envelopes to use later. 


Here is what we used to decorate the inside.  Such a great stamp for inside.



Thank you for looking in to my blog today.  I'd love to hear what you think about what you see here.  Would you take a minute and leave a comment?

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors