Friday, March 20, 2015

More Painted Petal Blooms

I wanted to share a couple more thank you cards using Painted Petals.  These cards are the standard card size of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" instead of the 3" x 3" I posted earlier this week.  You can see that post HERE.   Do you notice anything familiar in one of the cards?

The one on the right, with the green "thank you" is one that was left over from the small 3 x 3's  I just attached it to a full sized card. 


There's no such thing as having too many thank you cards.  I like to keep them around for so many reasons.  Let's bring back the tradition of actually sending a proper thank you when someone does something nice. 


I also decorated the envelopes and the flaps of the envelopes to make them pretty as well. 


Here they are with some of the mini thank you's.  I just love these colors together.  So pretty!



Well, it's Friday and I'm very thankful for another weekend!  Looking forward to enjoying some quiet time stamping.  What are your plans for the weekend?

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog.  I'd love to hear from you, could you take a minute and just say "hello"? 

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors