Sunday, July 14, 2019

Abstract Impressions Meets Magnolia Lane DSP

This isn't a new set, but it is one of my favorites for easy stamping.  Abstract Impressions lets you stamp without worrying about being a perfect stamper.  Besides, perfect is greatly over-rated, plus I don't think it exists.  Ha HA!


I tried two ways to stamp the three colors I chose which were Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral.  In the first card on the left (as you face the screen) I stamped each color in full strength.  The card on the right, I stamped off the Flirty Flamingo.  Which do you prefer? 


Recipe:
Petal Pink cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3" x 3 1/2"

Stamp the most solid stamp with the lightest color, Blushing Bride, three times onto the Whisper White.
Stamp the next stamp which is a little less solid with Flirty Flamingo and the last, thinnest flower with Calypso Coral.
Stamp the open leaves with Mint Macaron

Tie a piece of 1/4" Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon around the card and tie it into a knot.


Thank you for looking in today.  Let's make it a great week!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors