Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Independence Day America

Just a quick card to show off the beautiful Red, White and Blue for America's Birthday!

I'm so happy the Daisy Punch and Daisy Delight are still in the Annual Catalog so they can hold me over until I can get the Daisy Lane Bundle - which is apparently very popular!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Blueberry Bushel - 4" x 5 1/4"
Real Red - 2 1/2" x 5"
Whisper White scraps for stamping and punching six (6) daisies - 2 of each color.

  • Real Red
  • Smoky Slate
  • Blueberry Bushel
Attach two flowers together and then stamp the centers with Daffodil Delight.  Attach the finished flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals.



If you are out and about celebrating today and tonight, please don't drink and drive and if you drink, please, call a friend or family member.  Enjoy fireworks, friends and family!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors