Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Just Keep Swimming, Swimming....

I spotted this idea online somewhere, and just had to give it a try.  It was a little tricky, but then I figured out a smarter way to do it the next time.

I punched the circles first and then tried to line up where to make the stamps go with a light pencil line.  That may have worked with one circle, but three was trickier!  SO, next time I'll stamp the little fishes and the walrus on smaller pieces of paper, but big enough to adhere with dimensionals.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Subtles Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4" (Balmy Blue)
Balmy Blue - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" - embossed with High Seas 3D Embossing Folder

Stamps: We'll Walrus Be Friends
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake Combo, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie

At first I punched a 1/2" circle for the little fish, but it was just too small, so I used a 3/4" (Retired) so if you have a 3/4", I recommend using it.  The large punch is 1 1/2".


Thank you for looking in today! 

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors