Friday, July 5, 2019

I love you THIS much...

When I saw this Suite in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, I knew I had to have it!  My daughter-in-law loves Dino's and this is just the perfect set for me to make all kinds of cards for her!  Maybe she'll even like to make some too!

The best part about this card, the dinosaurs were die cut from the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper with the matching dies.  I did stamp and die cut the spikes that are on the "pink" dino because the die for the spikes are separate from the dino and it just seemed easier to do.  When you stamp and die cut the spikes, there is additional white space for adhering them to the back.


Recipe:

  • Whisper White Thick cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
  • Dinoroar Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4" - wrap a piece of Denim 3/8" Ribbon
  • Old Olive - 2 3/4" x 4 1/8"  
  • Whisper White - Die Cut with Stitched Rectangles from a piece 3" x 4 1/4" (remember when cutting the Rectangles, place the paper and die with a point towards the roller, for easier cutting).
Stamp sentiment with Mango Melon and die cut with a matching Stitched Rectangle die.  Pop the sentiment up with two dimensionals stacked together to make it taller than the Dino's.


Here is the Designer Series Paper piece that shows the Dino's that match the Dies.  So many choices!


Thank you for looking in today!  I hope you had a fabulous 4th of July.  I just love this holiday.  I love all the patriotic songs and sentiment.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

~ Donna

You'll notice an additional product offering below in the Product List.  You can now purchase the entire Suite as a bundle, still with 10% off the Stamps and Dies, but using the order number from the Suite allows you to get the DSP, the Ribbon and the Enamel shapes with just one number instead of having to order them all separately.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors