Sunday, July 21, 2019

SIGH... This is Knot Good

This poor giraffe is having a really bad day, but I just love giraffe's so I wanted all the attention on him.  The best way to do that is with a nice and simple card.


Recipe:
Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Soft Suede - 4" x 5 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 3 3/4" x 5

Stamps - Back on Your Feet
Ink - Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends - Soft Suede Light, Old Olive Light

I made two cards, with two different inside sentiments.  One with "OUCH!"


and one with "This is know good."


I really do like the clean and simple cards.  Sometimes they fit the bill perfectly.

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of knot (not) feeling well! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I just realized I typed a boo boo in my blog post! That is KNOT good either.... ha ha ha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors