Monday, July 22, 2019

Pressed Petals Thinking of You

Don't you just love all the beautiful Designer Series Papers we have in the new catalog?  There are so many, I have to admit it has been difficult to select.  Luckily I was in a paper share and received a 6" x 6" piece of each of the current designs.  It has really given me a chance to play with all of them without having to spend too much until I can pick my favorites.

This one is called Pressed Petals and I just love the deep blue shades in this one.  I paired it with Blueberry Bushel and am really happy with the results.  The sentiment comes from Seaside Notions.  The font on this one is one of my favorites!


Recipe:
Blueberry Bushel - 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper (burlap) - 4" x 5 1/4"
Blueberry Bushel - 1 7/8" x 4 7/8"
Pressed Petals - 1 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Blueberry Bushel - 1 1/2" x 3 1/8"
Pressed Petals 1 3/8" x 3"

Blueberry Bushel - 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" (for sentiment mat)
Very Vanilla - 1" x 2 1/8" (for sentiment)
Very Vanilla - 4" x 5 1/4" (for inside panel)


I popped up the long panel with one layer of Stampin' Dimensionals and then the smaller panel with a single layer where it is attached to the longer layer and a double layer of Dimensionals for where it attaches to the base card.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the popped up panels the way you did them. Of course the paper did most of the magic with the pretty colors and flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always give credit to the paper... it's much prettier~

      Thanks Chris!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors