Monday, July 29, 2019

Ready or Not

Have you seen this cute set, "We'll Walrus Be Friends"?  I see so many cute cards being made with this set and I plan on playing with it more.  Here's my first card to share with you.


Recipe:
Pool Party - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - Die cut with Layering Rectangles (2nd from the largest)
    cut twice - one for inside panel

I colored a patch of blue with Pool Party then stamped the walrus that's covering his eyes and his two little goldfish friends with Memento Black.  I stamped them all again on a Whisper White scrap piece, colored them with my Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut them out and popped them up with dimensionals.  I also popped up the Whisper White panel onto the Pool Party base.


Inside I stamped another Walrus and sentiment.


So, ready or not... it's birthday time.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Monday!

~ Donna





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors