Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Celebrate Your Day

Who wouldn't love to have fireworks to celebrate their birthday?  I can imagine feeling pretty special if they were for me! 

Some people do celebrate on July 4th, so they do get fireworks. 

This birthday card is going to celebrate with pretty red, white and blue flowers!



Recipe: 
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper - 1 3/4" x 5 1/2" (blue stripe)
Real Red - 1/2" x 4"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 4 1/2"
Whisper White Scraps for flowers - stamped in Real Red and Blueberry Bushel (fussy cut)
Granny Apple Green for leaves - stamped with Granny Apple Green (fussy cut)

Thank you for looking in today!

One more day and Independence Day Celebrations begin - be safe if you celebrate!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun and pretty card. Too bad there are not more blue flowers that we could put in the garden for a real blast of patriotic color! That Floral Essence bundle is growing on me. Are you taking Friday off for a long weekend? Whatever you do, enjoy it! It is so hot and humid here with rain predicted the rest of the week in parts of Iowa.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! Yes, I'm taking off Friday as well since I have a workshop on Saturday. It makes life so much easier when there's an extra day to plan and prepare. No rain or humidity here, hoping for some Monsoon rains soon though. I love the thunderstorms!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors