Thursday, July 11, 2019

Mosaic Mood Hummingbird Birthday

I wish you could see the shiny bits on this Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper.  I just couldn't get the shine in the picture.


Recipe:
Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Soft Suede - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Very Vanilla - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" - embossed with Country Floral embossing folder
Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1/2" x 3"
Soft Suede - Die Cut with Stitched Shapes Square
1 3/8" circle punch for Sentiment from New Wonders



I also cut out a butterfly and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors