Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A Headstart on Thank You

On Sunday Brittney and I whipped out 18 quick thank you note cards.  Yes, 18 is an odd number, but that was how many "thank you"'s we were able to get out of the paper we found.  Normally I wouldn't post anything that is retired or not "SU" stuff, but these were the stamps that the Momma-to-be wanted to use and we did use SU colors that match her baby's room.  Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Mint Macaron.  Also Smoky Slate, but we didn't do cards with that color.


Recipe:  Whisper White Note cards and Envelopes
Stamps:  Flower Shop (retired)
Inks:  Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Mint Macaron

I stamped the lined flower with full ink and the solid flower by stamping off once.  

Brittney cut and poked out all the little pieces of the "Thank You" and we both attached them with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The gold foil actually came from a store nearby, we won't say where... LOL.  That's what happens when you have every color of foil cardstock in the catalog, except for the gold when I need it!


They really came out nicely, don't you think?


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this cute Thank You card. I like the gold on all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think they look pretty too. More important, Brittney loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Like you said, more important that Brittney loved them. The addition of the butterflies adds to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors