Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Beautiful Day

I thought I'd spend some time with my Designer Series Paper swap.  It's fun being able to have a big variety of paper to use.


Recipe:
Pacific Point - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper - 2" x 5 1/4"
Granny Apple Green - die cut with Stitched Rectangles - about 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 1 1/4" x 3 1/4" - for sentiment
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - for inside
Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon - 10 inches - wrapped around the card and taped together on the front and hidden with the sentiment.


I had a little bit of of DSP left so just put a little on the flap since there wasn't enough to do the whole flap.  Add some bling and you've got a pretty little card!


Thank you for looking in today.  It's Happy Hump Day!  Still love that funny camel!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors