Saturday, August 3, 2019

Stacked Up Ride

Did You Know... when you use the new Truck Ride Dies you can snip the truck off (actually there are two per die) and they can be adorable used on a card, a gift bag, or string them up on a banner!

Today I've made a card.  Perfect birthday card for a little boy, or a girl who just loves trucks!

After cutting the truck, I used the stamps from Ride With Me (sold as a bundle, of course with the dies) to stamp the tires and the window which includes the door handle.  I used an exacto knife to cut out the window.  You could also stamp the window again on another color, fussy cut it out and attach it to the truck.



Recipe:
Pacific Point - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Sahara Sand - 4" x 5 1/4"
Trucks - Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody

I punched the hubcaps with a retired 1/8" hand punch. 

The headlights are Rhinestone Jewels.


Inside I stamped another sentiment, the truck and added the balloons.  I left it un-colored so that the gift recipient can color it himself (or herself).  I love the stamped truck.  The rounded edges make it just perfect.


Thank you for looking in today.  Say a little prayer for safe travels as a few of us are heading to Prescott Valley for Rae's workshop.  Looking forward to a fun day!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors