Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Magnolia Anniversary

A beautiful Magnolia for my wonderful Aunt and Uncle celebrating their anniversary later this week.  Even though I've made a few of these magnolias, I think this is the first of the big ones I've colored and die cut, but hey, I can't remember what I had for breakfast most days!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Petal Pink - 4" x 5 1/4
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5" - embossed with Country Floral*

* a tip to make this embossing folder even more beautiful, spritz it with a little Frost White Shimmer Paint in a Stampin' Spritzer .  Fill with water or rubbing alcohol and a couple of drops of shimmer.  When the paper has a bit of moisture to it, the emboss is even more intense and the Shimmer gives it shine!

Magnolia stamped with Memento Black and colored with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends combo and Old Olive Combo.  The center is colored with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and the stem with Soft Suede.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's a Tuesday!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors