Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Baby Thank You Notes

Only two months to go until my office daughter Brittney has her baby girl!  I'm so excited because this will be my granddaughter!  Brittney is the closest thing I have to a real daughter, so baby will be a real granddaughter.

So, it's time to make some thank you notes that she can use.  We're having a cardmaking Baby Shower in early September and this is just one of the quick cards we will probably be making. 


Recipe:
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes - 3 1/2" x 5" (pre-cut and scored folded size)
Subtles Designer Series Paper (Blushing Bride) - 3" x 4 1/2"
Whisper White - 2" x 3 1/4"

Stamps:  Little Elephant
Ink:  Blushing Bride

Put these stamps on the Stamparatus and stamp, stamp, stamp!

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Wednesday!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors