Sunday, August 11, 2019

Be Creative Every Day

This was one of the Stamp a Stash cards we made on Friday night.  As a stamper / crafter, this is such a fun stamp set and it really needs to be used more.  So here's a fun start.

I wanted to highlight just the Real Red and Daffodil Delight, so only used those two colors for coloring the pens and used them very sparingly.


Recipe:
Real Red - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Daffodil Delight - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 3"
Whisper White and Daffodil Delight scraps for sentiment and background.

Stamps:  Crafting Forever
Ink: Memento Black
Blends: Daffodil Delight and Real Red

Since I have the wood set, I had to figure out an easy way to stamp the pens evenly.  I stamped the center three first by simply lining up the bottom of the block with the edge of the paper.  Then to stamp the outside three on each side, I simply lifted the stamp along the bottom and lined them up visually and then when I was comfortable with the position side - to - side, I lined up the wood with the edge of the paper again.

Of course, NOW if you buy this stamp set, it comes in Cling instead of wood, so you can line them up very easily with the clear block!  Easy Peasy!


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors