Monday, August 26, 2019

Here I Am!

Sorry to have been missing in action the last few days, but we've been doing some serious deep cleaning and purging and by the time midnight came, I was too tired to even think about making and posting something!

The good news is I've found my workspace again and have room to craft again and even had room for Brittney to come over and craft with me.  She was in need of some early thank you notes so we worked on those today.   It's been far too long since the two of us had a day of crafting together!

I'll post those cards later, but here's another quick one for us to make at the shower we're having in early September.

This is note card size, so 3 1/2" x 5"


Recipe:
Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes (not shown)
Smoky Slate - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
Calypso Coral from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack - Die cut with the next to largest Stitched Shapes Circle
Whisper White - Animal Outing Kangaroo and Koala

Stamps:  Animal Outing
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake Combo, Petal Pink Combo, Smoky Slate Combo


The colors are color choices that match the baby's room.  She's using Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate.

Thank you for looking in today.  I hope to be more together now that I have a space to actually work in again.  Still a lot of purging to do, but the trash cans are as full as they can go.  Thankfully pick up is Monday (today)!

Happy Monday (which I'm grateful to go back to work and rest - Thursday through Saturday were exhausting!  LOL).

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I have some kangaroos and the chameleons left from the PP kits. I had several refills so I ended up with a lot of extra pieces. I could make some cards with the characters. Good idea. Some still have teeny tiny colored rhinestones for eyes even that I attached.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors