Saturday, August 31, 2019

Baby Shower Time

Today is actually baby shower #2.  I haven't posted the card from shower #1 yet because I'm still writing the instructions.  It was easy to do, but harder to give details.  You'll love it when you see it, I promise!

Two of Brittney's colors for Lovelia's room are Mint Macaron and Smoky Slate so here's a card with those colors.



Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Smoky Slate - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Mint Macaron - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Subtle Embossing Folder

Smoky Slate - die cut with largest scallop from Layering Squares
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Stamps:  Little Elephant
Inks: Mint Macaron and Smoky Slate
Punch:  Elephant Builder


Before I ran the Mint Macaron through the Big Shot with the Subtle Folder, I spritzed it with a bit of Shimmer Paint to give the paper a sparkle as well as making the embossing more defined.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's going to be a long weekend of crafting and baby shower preparation!

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna Product List

2 comments:

  1. Perfect colors for her card to go with the room. Maybe she will frame it to display? Just too cute anyway. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! She knew it was from me as soon as she saw the card!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors