Sunday, September 1, 2019

Let It Snow!

Actually, I'd just be happy for some rain!  Phoenix has had a Non-soon season this year.  I think we've had only two nights all summer long that had any rain at all.  

So how about some snow, that can melt, and we can have rain.  Sounds good to me.


Beginning September 4th you too can purchase this cute Let It Snow Embellishment Kit to make these cute snowmen.  The stamp set is adorable as well, but I wanted to play with the embellishments first.

Inside the kit you'll find enamel shapes (eyes, nose, stick arms), felt accents, washi tape and more!

Recipe:
Cherry Cobbler - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Bermuda Bay - 4" x 5 1/4"
Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 5"
Bermuda Bay - 3 1/4" x 4 5/8"
Whisper White - Die cut with Stitched Rectangle - 3" 4 3/8" (apx)
Whisper White - Die cut with smallest Stitched Shapes Square


It may not feel even a tiny bit like Christmas in Arizona, but I just had to play with my snowman stamps!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors