Thursday, September 12, 2019

Stamp a Stash Sneak Peek

This week is Stamp-a-Stash time, so I thought I'd post a sneak peek of one of the cards.  Quick and easy and adaptable to any colors you like.


Recipe:
Flirty Flamingo - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (cut 2 - one outside and one for inside panel)
Flirty Flamingo - 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Flirty Flamingo - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" - then die cut with largest scallop square from Layering Squares
Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" - then die cut with the Layering Squares measuring approximately 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"



Thank you looking looking in today! 

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors