Monday, September 16, 2019

Some Swaps to Share

The last few days I've been working on my swaps for our big retreat this coming weekend, so I thought I'd share some of of the swaps I received at our last team meeting.

I love the swirly frames used on these top two cards.


 Inside:

Look how clever this card is.  Mirror, Mirror on the wall...


Thank you for looking in today.  

Busy week ahead with today and tomorrow in classes all day for Election Officer Certification.  Fun times.  ha ha!  Then getting ready for a relaxing weekend at a craft retreat!  Can't Wait for that, I'm really looking forward to that.

Have a great Monday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors