Sunday, September 29, 2019

Heavenly Birthday

Today my Mother would be celebrating her 95th Birthday!  Oh how I wish she was here so we could celebrate it together.  I miss her so much.

Mom loved roses and I just know she would have loved this one.  Although I've probably posted this one before, and it's not a Birthday Card... it's a Thank You card, to my Sweet Mom for the life I had with her and Dad.  I'm so very thankful they were able to adopt me from the day I was born and gave me a life filled with love and wonderful memories.


I love you Mom!  Happy Heavenly Birthday!

For details on making this card, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors