Monday, September 2, 2019

Welcome Little One



With all the thank you notes I've been planning and making, it slipped my mind that I needed a card to give to the Momma to be at her baby shower at the office on Thursday.  I was actually going to post this the other night, but we ended up with some big thunder and lightning, so I wasn't brave enough to turn on the computer.  It was wonderful!

So, here's the card I made for her.  I CASEd it from Lynn Dunn who made a snowman card.  It was so easy to make and I will be making more very soon.  I started to type up instructions then realized how late it was getting.  Lynn's directions are awesome and she has a video.



I used Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper and Fable Friends and Animal Outing for stamps.



Isn't this adorable?  



Thank you Lynn for this great card and directions.  Check out her video and directions.

p.s. - I made more cards with this pattern and made a couple of changes that I think you will appreciate.  When cutting the Whisper White card stock that is the sliding piece, I changed the width to 2 13/16 - so one little "dit"past 3/4 and that little bit extra made a big difference on sliding without coming out of place.  Also, with the ribbon at the top, it won't fit into an envelope, so I punched a little bit of a half circle with my 3/4" punch.  I'll show you that card after our team meeting.  It's a secret right now.  

Thank you all for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors