Thursday, September 19, 2019

Sympathy with Beautiful Friendship

Sadly today I needed to make another sympathy card.  This time for a former co-worker who retired a couple of years ago lost her husband this week.  It breaks my heart that this happens.  We work and work and when we can finally retire, one of the spouses passes away before they can enjoy retirement together.  It just seems so unfair.


Recipe:
Highland Heather - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" 
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Whisper White scrap for outside sentiment.


Stamps: Beautiful Friendship and Here's A Card
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz


Thank you for looking in today.  Tomorrow I finish packing and getting ready for Friday morning and a weekend of stamping and friends.  I'm not going to take my laptop with me this time, so no posts over the weekend, but come back on Monday and I should have some things to post.

Have a Great Weekend!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Boy do I agree! Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Beautiful cards. Enjoy the retreat...wish I were going too! - Gail (the scrappin'stamper)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail! The retreat is going to be so much fun! I wish you were going too. You'd have a blast with us!

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors