Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Beautiful Friendship

The Beautiful Friendship stamp set is just so beautiful.  Simple elegance and so easy to get a perfect design.



Recipe:
Lovely Lipstick - 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 3 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White - 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)


Using Lovely Lipstick, stamp the pair of large flowers first and then stamp the smaller single flower.  I stamped it on the top and on the bottom of the larger flowers.  Variety is the spice of life, right?

The leaves are stamped with Granny Apple Green.



I just love these flowers!



Thank you for looking in today!!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors