Friday, September 27, 2019

Cozy Craft Swap Card

I made 32 of these!  I think that's the largest quantity of one card I've ever made.  Granted, it was just a card front, so that saved on cardstock by a LOT.

This was for our card swap at the Cozy Craft Retreat.  We only needed 29 of them, but 32 is divisible by 4 (4 per piece of card stock) so I just rounded up.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cherry Cobbler - 3 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Stamps:  God's Peace
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Cherry Cobbler Combo, Old Olive Combo, Petal Pink (candle), Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody.


I punched opposite corners with the Detailed Trio Punch

After coloring, I added Wink of Stella around the flame.


 Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Swap cards, gotta love 'em. One of my customers loves this stamp set and I think she wants it to look just like the example in the catalog. It doesn't look like you embossed it before coloring. I will send it to her so she can see how nice it looks not embossed and how the Wink of Stella adds to the area around the flame. I think it is stunning. I like the added punching in the corners too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. No way would I have embossed 32 of those buggers... LOL - I think it looks just as good stamped and colored. The Wink of Stella really does add to it. Please do share it with her. Hopefully it will help her decide.

      Thank you as always! Have a great weekend!

      Donna

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely card. It would be perfect for my church family. Don't you just love the great sentiments? Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I do love the sentiments with this one. Perfect for Christmas!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors