Thursday, September 26, 2019

Itty Bitty Christmas Tree

I really like this fun card.  It was fast and easy and didn't have to be perfectly placed.  A little unbalance makes it more creative.


Recipe:
Very Vanilla - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Cherry Cobbler - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Subtles 3D embossing folder
Very Vanilla - enough to stamp all the sentiments
Early Espresso - 1/8" x 5" (apx.) for tree trunk
5/8" Burlap Ribbon - 2 inches then trimmed to make a "tree planter"
3/16" Braided Linen Trim - tied into a bow 

Stamp selected sentiments from Itty Bitty Christmas.  Cut into strips and then trim to different lengths to shape into a tree.


Think how pretty this would be using Mossy Meadow instead of the Cherry Cobbler, or mixing them together!

Thank you for looking in today!  It's almost Friday!

~ Donna


Please ignore that my stamping inside was a bit crooked... I was out of my stamping element (aka I was standing instead of sitting!).


2 comments:

  1. Man, so many wonderful ideas. This is so fun and a fresh look at just using strips of DSP by using the sentiments. I will be CASEing this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. Actually, there's no DSP on this one, just Very Vanilla with the sentiments stamped and trimmed. I bet you could do it with DSP though if you have one that has words or just designs. That would work too.

    ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors