Saturday, September 28, 2019

Retirement Wishes

At work, we're very fortunate to have a Walgreens Pharmacy as well as an on duty nurse that takes care of all of our aches, pains and illnesses.  She's rescue me a couple of times with a rash and antibiotics when needed.  But this week I learned she's retiring (as of yesterday, Friday) so of course I had to make her a pretty card.  I was lucky enough to give it to her in person.



Recipe:
Blushing Bride - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper - 2" x 5 1/2"
Soft Sea Foam - 3 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 3" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

Stamps:  Beautiful Friendship
Inks:  Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight
Punch:  Story Label
Trim:  3/16" Braided Linen Trim


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors