Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Boo To You

Even though I don't send out Halloween cards, I still love how fun they are.  Check this card we made at our Cozy Craft Retreat.


Recipe:
Basic Black - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Pumpkin Pie - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Brick and Mortar 3D folder
Basic Black - 2 7/8" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 2 5/8" x 4"
Monster Bash Designer Series Paper - 2 5/8" x 4" (library books)

Using Memento Black stamp pad, stamp onto Very Vanilla then color and fussy cut the zombie from Boo To You. 

Using an exacto knife and cutting mat, cut out one of the library books.  Adhere the remainder of the paper onto the front of the small Basic Black, then pop up the cut out book with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stamp the spider web from Wonderfully Wicked and cut out the spider from Wicked Dies (purchase as a bundle and save!).  Pop the spider up with a Stampin' Dimensional.


Thank you for looking in today.  I've got so much more to show you from our past weekend, come back tomorrow for more! 

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love this esp with him coming out of the books. My best friend was a librarian and now I gotta make this for her. I swore I was not going to get this stamp set but he seems to be perfect for this. I have a 1/2 sheet of this paper from Shares that I can use. It was like it was meant for her! You had a great time at your retreat, I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris!!

      PERFECT card for a librarian! I know a gal at work who used to be one as well. I may have to give this to her! I'm trying to draw her in to my crafting world. LOL

      It was a wonderful time. I've so many more things to share!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors