Monday, August 12, 2019

Sympathy with Healing Hugs

I wanted to do a simple sympathy card for a friend whose Mother passed away recently.  Since it is going to a guy, I didn't want it to be frilly, so here is what I came up with.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3/4" x 4" 

Stamps:  Healing Hugs (148223) and Kindness & Compassion (151342)
Ink:  Night of Navy

I stamped the flower from Healing Hugs and the leaves onto the 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White, then stamped the sentiment on the 3/4" x 4" strip and popped them both up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  So Simple!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Monday and have a Great Week!

~ Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors