Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Happy Birthday Jean Ann

Today is going to be a wonderful day!  A few of us are getting together to have lunch with a dear friend of ours who retired a few years ago.  I miss her so much at the office.  We could talk about everything (and did!) and she was always there when I needed her.


I knew I wanted to make a card for her with the Magnolia Suite and since I had some kits left over from our last workshop, I used the base from one of those kits and changed up the paper and sentiment.  I'm really thrilled how it came out!

The flower on the front with the sentiment was cut from the Designer Series Paper - with the black background.  I kept a bit of the black along the edge so the flower would stand out a bit.  Believe me, it makes a difference.


Recipe:
Petal Pink - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Mossy Meadow - 3 3/4" x 4"
Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper - 2 1/2" x 3 7/8"
Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper - 1 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Whisper White and Mossy Meadow Scraps - punched with Story Label Punch

Stamps:
Good Morning Magnolia
Here's a Card (sentiments)

Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink Combo and Old Olive Combo

13" Weave Ribbon - tied around the end of the front flap to cover a dent caused by the die cutting of the decorative edge.


Remember to decorate your envelope flap and add a stamp too for some extra color!

I love the set "Here's A Card".  Some really fun and cute sentiments.  Check out the one I used inside!


Thank you for looking in today!  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. She will love this and probably giggle when she sees the inside. Well done, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Chris! I'm so sorry I didn't see your posting here. Too much life going on lately I guess.

      She loved the card and really liked the inside. It was perfect! So much fun to see her and catch up a bit.

      Thank you for taking the time to comment.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors