Monday, January 13, 2020

Heart Tins - So Easy!

The From My Heart Suite makes Valentine's Day so simple and beautiful!  Look how easy this is and everything comes together with one simple number to order everything you need.  You can find the From My Heart Suite Bundle on page 9 in the 2020 Mini Catalog.  Item number 153931


Recipe:
Heart Tin Foils
Heart Doilies
Whisper White - punched with Scallop Heart Punch from the bundle
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper - punched with Heart Punch from the bundle.
Real Red 3/8" Double Stitched Satin Ribbon
Whisper White - for small sentiment

Fill them with Hershey Kisses or your favorite Valentine candy and you're all set!  Boom!


Thank you for looking in today.  Valentine's Day will be here in just one month!  Be Ready!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors