Thursday, January 9, 2020

Team Swap - My Favorite!

I just had to share this adorable card with you.  We had our team meeting on Monday and although I didn't get to swap this time, I enjoy sharing with you some of the best. 

This one was made by Patti Galegher and I just love the bright and cheerful colors, not to mention the adorable characters.  How perfect for a kids birthday party!  Since I didn't get in on the swap, I don't have the card for measurements, but I'm sure Patti will share and then I'll share my version with you.


Be sure to give Patti a big thumbs up on her sweet card.  This suite will be on my next order!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your non-swap card. It is really fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. It really is a fun card. I've got these stamps on my next order!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors