Monday, January 6, 2020

The BEST Deal during Sale-a-bration!

Before you Place your order this year, 

Do YOU KNOW the very best deal during Sale-a-bration?

Join my team today through March 31 & Enjoy all the perks below.


** 3 FREE gifts from Stampin' UP! - mini trimmer, 48 6" x 6" Designer Paper squares, Stamp set of your choice (any price) from Annual Catalog or Spring Mini Catalog. 

** $125 in Products of your choice for just $99.

** FREE shipping on all the above.

** 20% savings on all personal purchases (with the opportunity to increase it to 25%). 

** No obligation unless you want to remain active past July 2020.

** Earn the same perks Customers do - receive full retail credit towards Sale-a-bration and Host products but pay 20% less.

** Earn Demonstrator exclusive perks.

** Earn commissions on sales to family, friends, customers. 

** Choices - shop from your own store, save up for a special purchase, you choose how much you can earn based on your desires and available time to spend stamping.

** Mentoring and Support from ME and my Team.

** Access to Demonstrator only online communities including my team community.

I'd love to have you join my team.  I welcome Hobby Demo's (people who join simply for their own awesome discounts)!  No need to sell to others unless you want to, just enjoy the discounts and the fellowship with others who love stamping as much as you!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors