Friday, January 24, 2020

Sale-a-Bration Lily's

The Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) is so pretty!  It really doesn't need much added to it, so I kept this one simple.



Recipe:
Melon Mambo - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lily Impressions DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White Shimmery - scrap for sentiment and punch
Melon Mambo - for flowers dies
Granny Apple Green - for leaves dies
Vellum Cardstock - for under flowers



I trimmed the Vellum to match the dies, but as shown in the Sale-a-Bration catalog, you can die cut it with the outline dies and layer it with the overlap.  Both look good.

The birthday sentiment comes from Sending You Thoughts.

The DSP and the Dies are both Sale-a-Bration freebies!  Be sure to check them out HERE!



Today is our wedding anniversary, but I'm not posting his card here (he reads my blog!) so I'll post it tomorrow.  So be sure to come back on Saturday!

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors