Sunday, January 5, 2020

Tea and Cookies - Round Two

Now that my Aunt has received a package that I mailed to her, I can share this with the rest of you.  I would have shared sooner, but she peeks in here and I didn't want to spoil her surprise!

She is a part of a book club that meets once a month and while I was searching for Christmas poems to go with the cookies and tea packets I made, I ran across one that mentioned a cup of tea and a good book and my mind started racing!

So here is what I came up with and wrote my own little poem for inside!





These were made with all the same measurements as my original post HERE

The changes, of course are the colors, DSP (Designer Series Paper) and the stamps.  The tea and the cookies are the same.

Stamps:
Itty Bitty Christmas (front)
Tea Together - (inside)

Paper - Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.
Ribbon - 1/4" Textile Ribbon - Mint Macaron


Thank you for looking in today!  Oh, and my Aunt texted me today when the mail arrived and she LOVES THEM!  Yayyy!!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

Product List

4 comments:

  1. TEArrific! I love this esp the poem. Eventually I will get one of these made. I am sure your aunt loved this. I am still trying to catch up with some new years cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. She did love them. I'm anxious to hear what the book club thinks of them. I hope they enjoy them as well.

      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Donna, Thanks for sharing how to make this really cute tea and cookies gift "card". My favorite brand of tea and also the cookies! Need to find the individually wrapped ones for this project. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! I'm so glad you like them. I had to order mine on Amazon. Other stores have the cookies in a package, but not wrapped in pairs for this project.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors