Saturday, January 18, 2020

To a Stand Up Friend

How can anyone ignore these adorable Meerkats wishing them a birthday?!   This was a quick and easy card to make.


Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Sahara Sand - 3 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White - 1/2" x 5"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Whisper White scraps for front Meerkat.  Punched with 1 1/2" Circle Punch


Stamps:  The Gang's All Meer - FREE Sale-a-bration set (with $50.00 purchase)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay


To make the strip, I cut the cardstock first at 1/2" x 5", then placed it on my cutting mat between the 5" mark and the 10" mark and then centering the middle of the stamp at 7 1/2".  It doesn't have to be perfect, but it works pretty easily for lining up those little stamps.


I added rhinestones and colored them with my Bermuda Bay Dark Stampin' Blends.  I also popped up the 1 1/2" circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors