Thursday, January 2, 2020

One More Day to the Mini 2020!

Just one more day and the new 2020 Mini Catalog (formerly known as the Occasion catalog) goes LIVE!  I'm so excited for you all to see it and all the fun and beautiful things inside.

I saw this idea on Lee Ann Greff's blog and made some adjustments of my own.  I really like how it came out.  What do you think of it?


Recipe:
Poppy Parade - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Mossy Meadow - 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 1/8" x 4 3/8" - (Die cut with Poppy Moments Dies)
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - 2 7/8" x 4" (under the Whisper White)
Mossy Meadow - Die Cut with Stitched Nested Labels

The sentiment, from Peaceful Moments, is heat embossed on Mossy Meadow with VersaMark and White Stampin' Emboss Powder.


Thank you for looking in today and come back tomorrow for the online link to the catalog for those who don't have a catalog already.  If you need one, and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please send me an email and I will be happy to send one to you right away.

~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors