Sunday, January 19, 2020

Pizza Box Kisses

There are so many options for decorating this box, this was just one of the easiest for today.  SO many layers available depending on what you want to do.



Recipe:
Gold Pizza Box (carried over from the Holiday catalog)
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" (two pieces, one inside the box, one on the top of the box)

Everything on this box, except for the box, are in the From My Heart Suite





To hold the ribbon in place and so you can easily open the box, I placed a glue dot on the side (see photo below) and I placed another one on the bottom of the box, both to hold the ribbon in place to keep it from sliding away.





You could also use the White mini pizza boxes.  I just wanted a little more shine.

Thank you for looking in.  Are you getting your Valentine's ready?  It will be here before you know it.

~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors