Friday, April 22, 2016

Garden in Bloom Gratefulness

This is another beautiful pack of paper that will be going away the end of May and another one I'll have a hard time saying goodbye to.  So, it's time to use it and enjoy it then share it with others in the form of cards.


Recipe (click on the items below to shop my store):  
Whisper White Thick Card Stock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Blushing Bride - 5 1/4" x 4"
Soft Suede - 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
English Garden DSP - 4 1/1 x 3 1/4 / 2 1/2" x 3/4" (strip under sentiment)

Stamps:  Endless Thanks
Ink:  Soft Suede

Tools:  Butterflies Thinlits, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Banner Triple Punch


Thank you for looking in today.  I think I'll make more of these with the other colors in the pack.  It's Finally Friday!          ~ Donna



Product List

6 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! I love this paper pack. I have a full sheet of each left and don't want to waste them so I have been hoarding them! This is so silly, maybe today I will pull them out and CASE away! I love the way you matted these. I don't have that butterfly die but I have plenty of other stuff I could use and I think I have the little tiny butterfly die that came out several years ago. What am I afraid of, it's just paper!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have to use these papers. They are just SOO pretty not to have them out and use them! My BFF is a "paper ho" as her t-shirt says. I tell her the "ho" is for "horder"! LOL By the way, I found that shirt for her and instantly knew it was HER!

      Delete
    2. Too funny! I think I would have to be selective on when and where I wore the shirt though!

      Chris R. from Iowa

      Delete
    3. You wear it any time you attend a scrapbooking event or card making party! LOL

      Delete
  2. Donna, Thanks for the ideas for using up DSP we like but that just sits on the shelf!!! Glenda J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glenda, I know how hard it is use sometimes, but really, isn't that's what it's for? There are times when I just can't open it and use it and then I tell myself, WHY!! It's beautiful, share it! :)

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors