Thursday, April 14, 2016

Punch a Party with Candles

After making my "Punch a Party" post on April 9th, I started thinking about how to get that cute little candle on it too.  To see the post, click HERE.  Since a candle was added, I thought the cute candle paper would go perfectly along the side.



Recipe:

Base - Crushed Curry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Color Squares - Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Crushed curry - 1 3/8" x 1 3/8"
Whisper White Squares -  1 1/8" x 1 1/8"

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Party With Cake.



Pop up the cupcake square with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  ~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors